Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunshine in the Faroes

These 3 sweet, precious little girls sure brightened up our days in the Faroes - lots of fun filled times with Ellie, Rebekah and Lydia.

Ellie with her great grandfather - he calls her his best friend!! (Craig used to have that title.)
Rebekah with her great grandmother.
Now it is Abbi's turn for a big hug.
Ellie and Rebekah are both good at doing puzzles and I love to 'help' them.
Ellie with her new doll from great grandma.
Rebekah modeling her new necklace.
Lydia quickly making her way from one room to the next.
We are having a 'frog picnic'. One of the local bakeries makes these 'frog desserts' that are basically green marzipan shaped frogs filled with coloured cream. I can't resist getting them one each time we are there together.
Ellie is ready to dig into hers.
Rebekah with Abbi just after the Christmas Ship arrived in town.
Here I come!

Ellie making one of her many creative Hama Beads projects.

No comments: