Our recent 3 weeks in the Faroe Islands were great. We are so thankful for the time we were able to spend with Ragnar’s parents, other family members and lots of friends. Everyone is always so welcoming, kind, encouraging and helpful.
| Ragnar's mom and dad in their dining room. Elly is knitting another blanket. |
| Enjoying dessert at their granddaughter's home. |
The idea of blogging about the Faroes from A-Z began formatting in my mind while we were still there. However since coming back to North Cotes , the idea has had to be put on the back burner for a few weeks. For one thing, our pace has picked up considerably, but also when I first tried to download some pictures I was told that I had used up all of my space for photos on our blog. Since the original surprise, I have found out how to take care of that problem, but it will involve several hours work. Slowly but surely, I trust to be able to get it done, so that at least I can continue to blog on this site while we are still here in England .
Maybe I can adopt that as one of my projects for when Ragnar is in the Philippines in January. I know these next few weeks will pass by quickly and I'll soon begin with the ABCs of the beautiful Faroe Islands .
No comments:
Post a Comment