I am so very, very thankful for this wonderful week with precious little Boaz!! What a charming little pumpkin!! Every moment he was in my arms was special.
He joined his 4 older siblings in bringing lots of joy to my heart.
Looks like he was enjoying his first bath!!
Looks like he was enjoying his first bath!!
So special to have a short visit with Steve and Paulette Nielsen. The timing for their visit to Ontario couldn't have been better, but their time with us far too short.
A fun last meal out the last evening.
My last day with these precious ones - they are making good bye cards for their Omma.
A few minutes before those very sad good byes.
We are so thankful for the phone, Skype, email etc., but nothing can compare to taking them on bike rides, chasing them around the yard, lots of hugs and good night kisses.
So I am very, very thankful for my time with Ryan, Kara, Noah, Selah, Andrew, Kandace and Boaz.
We are so thankful for the phone, Skype, email etc., but nothing can compare to taking them on bike rides, chasing them around the yard, lots of hugs and good night kisses.
So I am very, very thankful for my time with Ryan, Kara, Noah, Selah, Andrew, Kandace and Boaz.
1 comment:
We miss you!!! I really like that pic I took of you and Boaz wearing bright green.
Post a Comment