Monday, December 23, 2013

Back in England

Lots of water has run under the bridge between my time in Canada when precious little Boaz was born and our recent Christmas activities.

Although my blog does not testify to that fact, in-between these 2 events lots has happened, including a 6 week trip for Ragnar to the Faroe Islands.

Our blog has often been in my thoughts, but my old and slowly dying computer didn't have enough energy to cooperate.  (It is following my example in the area of aging and gradually slowing down.) I cannot view our pictures on it anymore.  Now that Ragnar (and his computer) is home again (YEAH!!) I can quickly go through the photos, pick out a few topics and try to play catch up once again. 

I'll start here with my first night home and then do some Christmas Activities.  Then maybe I'll choose 10 things to mention of the 'in-between weeks'.
Since our time here in England is rapidly coming to a close, so will this blog.   I plan to begin a Filipino one though, but will share those details later.

FIRST NIGHT BACK IN ENGLAND
Regina took us out for Indian food.  She had recently spent some time in India and it was fun to hear of her experiences.  We first met Regina in 2005 when she came on an Exposure Trip to the Philippines.  Since then we have met several times, either when she was visiting here in North Cotes, or on one of our trips to  Germany.  A great way to try and stay awake until bedtime!! 

No comments: