Monday, January 20, 2014

Austria - Part I - Mountains

I have often heard of the beauty of the Swiss Alps - our oldest son did a course in Austria, and our youngest son honeymooned there.  Yet we always thought our experience in that gorgeous country would be in pictures, books and dreams!!
The idea that we were being blessed by a holiday there seemed surreal!!  Yet we have pictures to prove it and live dreams that were beyond our wildest imagination.  
It was every bit as gorgeous as we had ever dreamed and we will never forgot our wonderful time in those fantastic mountains.
Words cannot express how awesome it was.  Pictures just can't capture the natural beauty or show the magnificence the way our eyes can, but we trust the imagines written in our memories will last for a long time.

I had often wondered what it would be like to stand at the foot of the Alps, admiring their beauty, but never even dreamed that one day I would have the opportunity to be at the top looking down on them.  

Up, up, up and away we go.  
We will forever be thankful for our relaxing time in the Alps. 

No comments: