Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tim Horton's just around the corner!!

When my friend Easter told me there was a Tim Horton's in a town close by, I thought she was just teasing me. She knows that I just love Tim Horton's coffee, so she took me there to prove it. I could hardly believe my eyes!! Timmy's - just 1/2 hr. drive from home!!
Claire and I showing off our our coffee.
Even though it is only a machine at the back of a small grocery store,
it is still the real thing.
As we were walking down the street, I noticed a shop with "Furlong's Photography."
I wonder if it was an old family business!!
Ellie's first hair cut in our kitchen.
She was a good little wiggle worm for the procedure,
and now Omma has a lock of her hair.
Ellie and I went to see Esther give a demo of Thai cooking.
We are glad we did 'cause she gave us lots of samples.

When Craig has a job in this area,
we reap the benefit of lots of fun time with the girls.

No comments: