Friday, February 19, 2010

First week in Canada

I feel so very, very blessed to have 3 weeks in Canada at this special time. My trip across the pond went very well, and it is always so wonderful to see Ryan's big smile after going through the airport rituals. The next morning found me out playing in the snow with Selah and Noah. Since I haven't been in Canada in the winter since 2000, not only was it fun to have that time with them, but I also enjoyed the white fluff.
Noah was up for a 'hockey' game.


The timing was perfect for me to be here for two birthdays - Kara's was on the 12th.

Then it was Noah's 4th birthday on the 14th. He is enjoying his special breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes.

A wooden crocodile I brought him from the Philippines.
He was soooooooo excited about his football birthday cake.
"This is exactly what I wanted!"

It was also an exciting day for his Omma - my first time to be with him for his birthday.
Our Tim Horton date!
It was fun to be there for their Library hour.

Acting out their songs.

And a wink for Abbi!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are sweet pictures. :-) I'm so glad you can be there with them, and look forward to seeing more pictures of them as well as new baby brother!

Niclasen's Notebook said...

Hi Noah, Abbi loved that wink! Thank you. You are a very special boy!

Niclasen's Notebook said...

Oh, I forgot. Noah, can abbi have some of your Tim Horton Coffee?