Saturday, February 27, 2010

Andrew Isaac Niclasen

Andrew Isaac Niclasen joined Ryan and Kara's family on February 18, 2010!!
I feel so blessed to be here with them for this special occasion.
Drew weighed 9lb.14 oz. and was 22 in long.
A few hours after he was born I was able to meet this little prince.
Selah watching me getting him dressed.How fun to have a cuddle sooo soon!
First family photo of the 5 of them. Proud daddy.
Yea, he is home! He received a warm welcome from his big brother and sister.
Couldn't even wait until he had his coat off to get another hug.
He sure is loved by his bro and sis.
"What do you think, Selah?"
Noah's drawing of his new brother.
Brotherly love.





So sweet to have him sleeping in my arms!!

One week old!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hello Liz and congratulations to all of you. We finally got high speed internet here at the shore last week and one of the first things I wanted to do was catch up with your family. Obviously you've all been very busy. You all look great. Best wishes from Sheryl and George

Sarah said...

Oh man, you have some of the most precious grandbabies!!! Soooo glad you could be there for little Andrew's arrival, and have this time to spend with R & K and the kids. I know they must be loving have Omma there! :-)