As I am sure you can imagine, my last few days in Niagara Falls went by too quickly. Each day with Ryan, Kara, Noah, Selah and Drew was so special and packed with lots of fun memories.
Ryan, Noah, Selah and I in their back yard.
One day my sister, Luella and I took her granddaughter, Ruth, along with Noah and Selah to a play area. We so enjoyed doing that together and watching the children having lots of fun. Selah and Ruth are only one week apart.
Noah and I went to the playground one day and had lots of fun in the snow.
Selah's creation.
Ryan sharing his bagel with Noah and Selah before he goes off to work for the day.
Kara with her 3 special angels.
Special snuggles with her 5 day old boy.
Although I have been to Niagara Falls many times, (Ryan and Kara live about a 25 min. walk from them) I had never seen the Falls in the winter. So I took time one afternoon to have a stroll around, and sure am glad I did. It was fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment