Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Days in Canada

We were recently blessed to have 10 WONDERFUL days with Ryan, Kara, Noah, Selah and Drew. What fun!!
Sunday morning - all ready for church.
Swinging in their back yard.
4 year old Noah's art project.
2 year old Selah loves to paint.
7 month old Drew sitting up now.
Abbi reading to Noah.
I think Selah is going to be an artist just like her mom.
Abbi was sooooo excited to finally meet his youngest grandson.
Omma and Noah's tradition - a date at Timmy's!
This time Mom and Selah joined us and I am so glad they did - this picture is priceless!!
Riding the streets with Abbi.

Breakfast with Abbi.
Noah and I working on our 'Tabernacle'
Chutes and ladders.
One - two - three - wink!
Drew had changed so much - when I last saw him, he was only 2 weeks old.
Noah hauling the weeds away.
Abbi's 2 big boys - Noah
and Drew
Models for my latest knitting project!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh how precious these pictures are! You two are blessed with all your beautiful grandbabies, and they are so blessed to have you two as their grandparents. :-) So glad you could take a trip to see these 3 and Ryan and Kara...I've been looking forward to seeing these pictures! Love ya!