What a great time to be in Canada!!
When we first arrived here, we were going for walks with just sweaters on. A few days later this beautiful white fluff began falling from the sky and mounding up on trees, in back yards and across the street.
 |
| In front of Ryan & Kara's house looking to the right. |
 |
| Looking to the left. |
 |
| Across the street. |
I love the breathtaking scenes it makes during those first few hours and am thankful to be seeing it in person once again.
 |
| Ryan shoveling snow. |
 |
| Ragnar having a go with the snow remover on the sidewalk. |
 |
| Noah, Selah and Andrew having fun on a potential igloo site. |
I don't think I have seen this much snow since my college days. No wonder I am enjoying it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment