Pearle
and I were best friends in Bible School and I am very thankful that we have
been able to stay in touch with each other since that happy/sad graduation day
in 1975.
Even
though we literally lived worlds apart, we have both tried to think of creative
ways to stay in touch.
- She was one my bridesmaids in our wedding.
- She flew down to spend a week with us each time we furloughed in Nova Scotia.
![]() |
| Pearle and Kyle in N.S. in 2000. |
- Pearle and her sister flew to England to attend Craig and Claire's wedding in 2004.
- Since we have had several visits to the Niagara Falls area in the last 10 years, she has often fit a trip to this area into her very busy schedule.
- In 2008, just before we moved to England, she hosted a reunion for 3 of us N.B.B.I. 'girls' and our spouses in their home in Port Perry
Pearle, Bev and I in 2008
| Since Noah was brave enough to count from one to ten in Spanish for Reynaldo he was rewarded with a loonie! |
The Lord has blessed me with this very kindhearted, fun loving and steady friend. Even though distance and time has separated us for years, when the opportunities arise for us to get together she jumps at the chance which is very much appreciated.



No comments:
Post a Comment