I know it is my birthday today, not our anniversary!
However since the day is not still young and I haven't downloaded the pictures yet, I thought I would share some from our anniversary - one of those ones I had planned to do when I was having trouble adding to the blog.
A 12 course meal at the Priory Inn sounded fascinating!
- friends had highly recommended it -
- advertisements made it sound appealing -
-we were celebrating 36 years together -
Invitations like that don't come every day - let's go for it!!
Raspberry/Strawberry Ice
Roasted Duck Salad with Honey
Elderberry cordial
Meatloaf with pureed Cauliflower
Pear Sorbet
Pheasant with Sweet Potatoes
Mango/Apricot Ice
Curried Partridge
Chocolate Mouse
Chai Late Pastry
Pecan Cheesecake
Cherry Chocolate
Each 'course' was served about 20 minutes apart over a 3 hour time period. Sure was a nice relaxing evening - lots of time to reminisce the past 36 years!!
1 comment:
Aw! Happy birthday and happy anniversary! That meal looked and sounded amazing! So glad you were able to seize the opportunity and do it!
Post a Comment