Monday, April 8, 2013

All 3 Siblings

I was able to visit with all of my siblings this trip in Canada!  I can't remember the last time I saw all 3 of them on the same trip - maybe in the 90's.
 Peter
We enjoyed a nice catch up evening with Peter when we were in Nova Scotia.  It is always great to brag on our grandkids with each other.  He is the only one who has stayed close to home.

 Luella
Since John and Luella live near Ryan and Kara, I am blessed to see her a few times each time we are in the Niagara area. Luella's work takes up most of her day, but we squeeze in visits on her free hours. This time we enjoyed lunch out at a British Tearoom.

Carol Lynne
We thought our paths were not going to cross with her this time, but the night before we left, we were delighted that Carol Lynne and Dick were able to change some plans at the last minute. We were glad to have that time together and squeeze in more than a year's conversations into an evening.

No comments: