Just a few more photos of those 4 kids in Ontario that we think the world of.
Omma and Selah with matching scarfs.
When I had finished knitting my scarf, I had one ball of yarn left. Why not make one for Selah? Most of the fun of knitting it for her was watching her excitement in seeing it come along. This precious little gem kept a smile on Omma's face stitch after stitch.
When a friend in Norway saw how much I admired the tractor sweater in a shop there, she later surprised me with the yarn so I could knit one for our grandson. A few months later a Faroese friend was visiting us, and she translated the pattern for me from Norwegian to English.
When I started to knit it over a year ago, I did a size 6, thinking of Noah. I am not sure if kids in Norway are that much smaller - or if I used the wrong size needle or just thought I was following the size 6, but anyway it turned out fitting 3 year old Andrew!
Abbi having fun with Andrew and Kandace at MacDonald's playground.
Omma and Abbi love you Noah, Selah, Andrew and Kandace!!
Can't wait 'til we see you again!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment